- Once logged in you will see the Documents option in the menu you at the top of the screen.
- From there start in ‘Document type’ and select the relevant option.
- Select the loan or account you specifically want the statement or advice letter for. (Note: When searching for tax certificates, these are not produced for each individual account therefore this will be blank).
- Select the date range – you will likely need to select both the current year and ‘last 12 months’ in order to provide the relevant documents to cover the financial year form 1st April – 31st March.
The documents downloaded from here will be in PDF format.
Should your accountant need any of the statements in a different format such as; Excel, CSV format, QIF, OFX or TSV (Bank accounts only) then you will need to follow these steps;
- Click on the specific account you want to download the transactions / statement for.
- Once in the account you can customise the date range you want transactions for.
- Click ‘Export’ button and choose the Format you need to provide to your accountant.