With an ANZ MyPhoto card you can put an accepted image of your choice on your ANZ Visa Debit card. It's easy, free and fun.
To order an ANZ MyPhoto card you must first have an active ANZ EFTPOS or Visa Debit card.
- Complete your order online by visiting the ANZ MyPhoto card page.
- Simply choose an image from our gallery or upload one of your own.
- Any uploaded photo must adhere to our ANZ Image Criteria.
- Choose whether you are upgrading your existing ANZ EFTPOS card to a Visa Debit card or replacing an existing ANZ Visa Debit card.
- Complete the application form and submit.
If you've submitted an image of your own we'll check it against our image criteria and confirm whether it meets the criteria.
Once confirmed, you'll receive your card in the mail within 3-5 business days.
- You will be able to continue using your existing card until your ANZ MyPhoto card arrives. The PIN from your existing card will be transferred to your new ANZ MyPhoto card.
- Once you use your ANZ MyPhoto card for the first time, your existing card will become inactive and you won't be able to use it again. If you do not use the new card, the original card can still be used up to 14 calendar days after ordering your new card.