ANZ charges a fee per transaction:
- $9 via ANZ goMoney (Android only, available on iOS soon)
- $18 via ANZ Internet Banking
- $28 via phone banking or in branch
- See Fees for Outward payments – International money transfer. Fees may change.
Overseas bank fees may apply to your payment:
- ANZ uses intermediary banks to deliver payments to the recipient bank. The intermediary and recipient bank involved may deduct fees from the amount transferred. These fees vary depending on the currency and bank you are sending the payment to.
- For some currencies, you can choose to pay overseas bank fees upfront from one of your accounts to provide more certainty on the full payment value being delivered to the recipient.
ANZ currently has the below fee offers:
- Send money to the Pacific for a flat, upfront fee of $7 via ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ goMoney (Android only). This is available when sending money to the below countries in the selected currency:
- Western Samoan Tala (WST) to Western Samoa
- Fijian Dollar (FJD) to Fiji
- Solomon Island Dollar (SBD) to Solomon Islands
- Australian Dollars (AUD) to Kiribati
- Tongan Pa’anga (TOP) to Tonga
- Vanuatu Vatu (VUV) to Vanuatu
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD) to Cook Islands (Overseas bank fees may apply if you are not sending money to an ANZ account)
- Send money to Australia via ANZ Internet Banking and only pay an ANZ IMT fee of $9. Overseas bank fees will apply.
If you need more help, please contact us on 0800 103 123 or +64 4 472 7123 (if you are overseas), or visit any ANZ branch for assistance.