ANZ charges a fee per transaction:
- $9 via ANZ goMoney and ANZ Internet Banking (currently there’s no ANZ international money transfer fee to pay for transfers via ANZ goMoney or ANZ Internet Banking to selected Pacific countries)
- $28 via phone banking or in branch
- See Fees for Outward payments – International money transfer. Fees may change.
Overseas bank fees may apply to your payment:
- ANZ uses intermediary banks to deliver payments to the recipient bank. The intermediary and recipient bank involved may deduct fees from the amount transferred. These fees vary depending on the currency and bank you are sending the payment to.
- For some currencies, you can choose to pay overseas bank fees upfront from one of your accounts to provide more certainty on the full payment value being delivered to the recipient.
- Australian Dollars (AUD) to Australia
- Great British Pounds (GBP) to the United Kingdom
- United States Dollars (USD) to the United States
- Indian Rupee (INR) to India
- Western Samoan Tala (WST) to Western Samoa
- Fijian Dollar (FJD) to Fiji
- Solomon Island Dollar (SBD) to Solomon Islands
- Australian Dollars (AUD) to Kiribati
- Tongan Pa’anga (TOP) to Tonga
- Vanuatu Vatu (VUV) to Vanuatu
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD) to Cook Islands (Overseas bank fees may apply if you are not sending money to an ANZ account)
- Central Pacific Franc (XPF) to New Caledonia
- United States Dollars (USD) to Timor Leste
- Papua New Guinea Kina (PGK) to Papua New Guinea
ANZ currently has the below fee offer:
If you need more help, please contact us on 0800 269 296 or +64 4 470 3142 (if you are overseas), or visit any ANZ branch for assistance.