There are several possible reasons why you may not be able to log into ANZ Internet Banking. Here are a few checks you can make:
- Check you are entering the correct customer number
- Check the password you entered is correct, remember ANZ Internet Banking passwords are:
- Case sensitive
- Alpha numeric (numbers and letters only)
- You have 3 attempts to log in, have you exceeded this amount?
- Double check you don't have the 'Num Lock' switched on if you are using the keypad
- Try typing the customer number and the password on Notepad or Word on your computer and then copy and paste them into the relevant field in ANZ Internet Banking
- If you are unable to access the log in page from the ANZ homepage, try accessing the page through another browser or another device
If you are still unable to access ANZ Internet Banking, please contact us.