There are several possible reasons why you may not be able to log into ANZ Internet Banking. Here are a few checks you can make:
- Check you are entering the correct customer number
- Check the password you entered is correct, remember ANZ Internet Banking passwords are:
- Case sensitive
- Alpha numeric (numbers and letters only)
- You have 3 attempts to log in, have you exceeded this amount?
- Double check you don't have the 'Num Lock' switched on if you are using the keypad
- Try typing the customer number and the password on Notepad or Word on your computer and then copy and paste them into the relevant field in ANZ Internet Banking
- If you are unable to access the log in page from the ANZ homepage, try accessing the page through another browser or another device
- Check your technical environment meets the system requirements.
- Read our helpful troubleshooting tips page to resolve any issues.
If you are still unable to access ANZ Internet Banking, please contact us.