A tax payment to the IRD can be made in ANZ Internet Banking.
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- Navigate to Pay & transfer > Pay tax
- Choose the account to make the payment from
- Select the Tax type
- Enter the following information:
- IRD or GST number as required (you have the option of copying your IRD number across)
- amount of payment
- date for payment to process
- details to appear on your statement
- Click Continue
- Confirm the details and click Confirm & pay
OnlineCode: If you have 'Create tax payments' set as a preference for OnlineCode, we will send an OnlineCode to your nominated mobile phone and you will be prompted to enter this to complete the payment.
Automatic Payments for tax payments without a tax period end date
You can set up an automatic payment for the following tax payments that don't have a tax period end date:
- Child Support - Liable Parent (NCP)
- KiwiSaver Member Account (KSS)
- Tax Under Arrangement (ARR)
Simply tick the Make this automatic payment box in ANZ Internet Banking on the Pay Tax page.
To set up an automatic payment for other tax payments, you will need to complete an automatic payment form from the Inland Revenue website and take it to an ANZ branch.