It always pays to be prepared – so before you apply, sit down and work through your finances. In particular:
- Your income – work out your total income from salary/wages, dividends, commission, rental income etc.
- Your expenses – this includes basic living costs (food, utilities, etc), student loans, hire purchase and credit cards, insurance as well as entertainment and holidays.
Once you’ve worked out your income and expenses, you can start the Personal Loan process online and get an indication of how much you may be able to borrow from ANZ. . You can do this the following ways:
- ANZ Internet Banking – from the Apply & open tab
- ANZ goMoney – by navigating to Services > Apply & Open from the main menu
- ANZ website – by navigating to Apply & open from www.anz.co.nz
How do I apply for a Personal Loan in ANZ Internet Banking?
Follow the steps below to apply for a Personal Loan in ANZ Internet Banking:
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- Navigate to Apply & Open > Personal Loan > Apply for a Personal Loan
- Click on Start now
- Complete your loan & personal details and click Next
- Complete your financial details and click Next
- Confirm the details and read the terms and conditions before accepting and clicking Submit