Paying your ANZ credit card bill is easy - just choose the option that suits you:
- Transfer funds: You can transfer funds to your ANZ credit card through ANZ goMoney, ANZ Internet Banking, Phone Banking or by calling us on 0800 658 044. Find out how to transfer funds between your accounts.
- Automatic payment: You can make regular payments to your ANZ credit card by setting up an automatic payment through ANZ goMoney, ANZ Internet Banking, or by calling us on 0800 658 044. Find out how to set up an automatic payment.
- Direct debit: You can make regular repayments to your ANZ credit card by setting up a direct debit by calling us on 0800 658 044.
You can choose from three repayment options:
1. The Minimum Amount Due;
2. A fixed amount of your choice; or
3. Payment in full; and it’s automatically debited from your nominated account.
- Bill payments: Can be made through ANZ goMoney, Internet Banking and Phone Banking and are great if you want to pay different amounts at different times. Find out how to make a payment.
- ATMs: You can easily transfer funds from your ANZ accounts to your ANZ credit card at any ANZ ATM.
- In person: visit any ANZ branch.
- By cheque: Post your cheque (made out to ‘ANZ Credit Cards’) and payment advice from the bottom of your statement to:
PO Box 14010
We advise you do this at least four working days before the Payment Due Date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re paying by funds transfer from an ANZ account, you need to do so by 8.30pm on the Payment Due Date. If you’re using a bill payment service from another bank, you need to do so at least two working days before this due date.