You need to have a photo that has been saved in an electronic format (jpeg, bitmap) to get your ANZ MyPhoto card. This includes a photo that:
- Has been taken using your mobile phone (as long as the photo has been taken on a camera with 2 megabytes or more and is large enough to print).
- Has been taken with a digital camera and saved in an electronic format on your computer, a disk or a CD.
- Is an old printed photograph that has been scanned and saved to your computer, disk, or CD.
- The photo needs to be at least 480x480 pixel size and cannot be over 10 megabytes (10MB) in size.
- See our full image criteria.