Follow the steps below to set up an automatic payment in ANZ Internet Banking:
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- Navigate to Pay & transfer > Set up automatic payments
- Choose the account to set up the automatic payment from
- Choose a recipient from your list of payees, click A new person or company and search for a registered company or enter the recipient's account details as appropriate.
- If the company is not in our list of registered companies you will have to get the account number and information required on the company's statement from the company themselves - always double check when entering an account number
- Enter the payment amount, date and frequency
- Select whether you wish to repeat the payment indefinitely or until a specific date
- Enter the statement details
- Click Next
- Confirm the details and click Confirm & schedule.
OnlineCode: If you have 'Create or amend automatic payments' set as a preference for OnlineCode, we will send an OnlineCode to your nominated mobile phone and you will be prompted to enter this to complete setting up the automatic payment.
Tax Payments: You can set up automatic payments for the following tax payments that don't have a tax period end date:
- Child Support - Liable Parent (NCP)
- KiwiSaver Member Account (KSS)
- Tax Under Arrangement (ARR)
Go to Make a tax payment to IRD to find out how.
To set up an automatic payment for other tax payments, you will need to complete an automatic payment form from the IRD website and take it to an ANZ branch.