International money transfers (IMTs) can be made through ANZ goMoney, ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking or by contacting us.ANZ goMoney (Android only, available on iOS soon)
ANZ Internet Banking
ANZ Phone Banking
Things you will need to know before getting started:
- What information do I need to send money overseas?
- How much can I transfer overseas?
- What are the fees for transferring money overseas?
- Which currencies are available?
- Your money will usually be in the recipient's account within two business days - or even sooner.
To send an IMT in NZD or another currency not available in ANZ Internet Banking of ANZ goMoney (Android only), you will need to contact us.
If you require more help, please contact us on 0800 103 123 or +64 4 472 7123 (if you are overseas), or visit any ANZ branch for assistance.