International money transfers (IMTs) can be made through ANZ goMoney, ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking or by contacting us.
Things you will need to know before getting started:
- What information do I need to send money overseas?
- How much can I transfer overseas?
- What are the fees for transferring money overseas?
- Which currencies are available?
- Your money will usually be in the recipient's account within two business days - or even sooner.
To send an IMT in NZD or another currency not available in ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ goMoney, you will need to contact us.
If you require more help, please contact us on 0800 269 296 or +64 4 470 3142 (if you are overseas), or visit any ANZ branch for assistance.