Follow the steps below to make a bill payment in ANZ Internet Banking:
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- Navigate to Pay & transfer > Pay a person or a bill
- Choose the account to make the payment from
- Choose a recipient from your list of payees or click A new person or company and search for a registered company or enter the recipient's account details as appropriate
- If the company is not in our list of registered companies you will have to get the account number and information required on their statement from the company themselves - always double check when entering an account number
- Enter the payment amount
- Tick the Make this an automatic payment check box if you wish to make this a recurring payment and complete the automatic payment details
- Enter the payment, date and statement details
- Tick the Save this payee check box if you wish to save the recipient details for future payments
- Click Next
- Confirm the details and click Confirm & pay.
OnlineCode: If you have 'Create payments to people or companies' set as a preference for OnlineCode, we will send an OnlineCode to your nominated mobile phone and you will be prompted to enter this to complete the payment.