You must be registered for ANZ Internet Banking before you can register for ANZ goMoney.
You can install ANZ goMoney from either the New Zealand, Australian or China (only iOS App Store at this stage) app store:
- download ANZ goMoney New Zealand from the App Store (for iOS)
- download ANZ goMoney New Zealand from the Google Play Store (for Android, not available in China)
Once the app has installed:
- Open ANZ goMoney and register with your Customer Number and ANZ Internet Banking password
- You will receive a text message containing a unique OnlineCode
- Input OnlineCode at the prompt and select Continue
- Select and confirm a 4-digit security PIN
- Confirm the device to complete the registration process
Note: If you would like to use the Pay to Mobile feature then you will need to register for this in ANZ goMoney in order to receive immediate Pay to Mobile payments. You can do this by navigating to Settings > Register for Pay to Mobile within the app.