OnlineCode is our additional security and identity checking service that provides a second layer of security. It’s used to verify who you are when you’re doing certain transactions in Internet Banking or ANZ goMoney. It works by sending a unique code to your mobile phone when you make certain transactions, working like a ‘one-time’ PIN. You simply enter the code in ANZ Internet Banking or goMoney to authorise and complete the transaction.
Following the steps below to register for OnlineCode.
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- Navigate to Your Settings > OnlineCode Registration
- On the OnlineCode registration screen, enter and confirm your mobile phone number
- You will receive a text with your unique OnlineCode within a minute
- Choose the types of transactions you want OnlineCode to apply to
- Click Next
- Confirm your details and click Confirm & register.