Lump sum payments can be made to ANZ Floating or Fixed Rate Home Loans.
ANZ may charge Early Repayment Recovery if you chose to repay or restructure you ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan during your fixed rate period.
However, we won’t charge an Early Repayment Recovery if you make an extra repayment that is no more than 5% of the loan amount you owe on the loan at the time you make the payment, and you’re making your first extra repayment in the year.
Follow the steps below to request a lump sum payment through ANZ Internet Banking.
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking
- In ANZ Internet Banking, select the loan which you wish to make a payment to
- Click Request additional payment
- Enter the payment amount and select the account to make the payment from, before clicking Next
- Review the details before clicking Confirm & request.