Fixed ANZ Home Loans
To make a lump sum payment on your fixed ANZ Home Loan, please call us on 0800 269 4663.
We may charge an Early Repayment Recovery if you repay or restructure your fixed ANZ Home Loan during your fixed-rate period. However, we won’t charge you an Early Repayment Recovery if you make an extra repayment on your loan and it's:
- the first extra repayment in that year (each year runs from the date your fixed-rate period started or the anniversary of the date your fixed-rate period started); and
- no more than 5% of the amount you owe on your loan at the time you make the repayment.
Floating ANZ Home Loans and Personal Loans
You can make a lump sum payment on a floating ANZ Home Loan or Personal Loan in ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ goMoney (a minimum payment amount applies) by following the steps below:
- Log into ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ goMoney.
- Select which loan you wish to make a lump sum payment to under the 'Your accounts' tab. Or, select the loan from your home page.
- Click Make a lump sum payment.
ANZ Internet Banking
- Select the account to make the payment from and enter the payment amount, then click Continue.
- Review and confirm the changes to your loan before clicking Make payment (ANZ Internet Banking) or Transfer (ANZ goMoney).