Queen’s Birthday Weekend payments
Over Queen’s Birthday weekend, your payments may be processed on a different day.
|Due on||Will be sent|
Future-dated electronic payments and loan payments
|7 June 2021||8 June 2021|
There are no changes to same-day ANZ to ANZ electronic payments.
Remember, if you set up a same-day electronic payment to another bank after 10pm or on a non-business day, we will take the money immediately but send the payment in the morning of the next business day.
We understand you'll receive Ministry of Social Development payments earlier than usual.
|Will be available on|
Tuesday 8 June 2021
|Saturday 5 June 2021|
There are no changes to IRD payments.
Choose a payment type below for more information:
We can refuse to make an electronic payment in some situations:
- You don't have enough money in the account you're paying from to make the payment, or that money is uncleared funds
- The payment amount is over any transaction limit for that account
- A technical failure stops us processing the payment. This could be in our systems or in the systems used by the banking industry
- The information you've given us isn't complete or correct
- We believe the payment involves some form of fraud, money laundering, or other criminal conduct by you, an authorised signatory, or someone else
- We've received a Court order that stops us processing the payment.