To set up a transaction alert:
- Check that you have notifications enabled for ANZ goMoney on your device by going into the settings of your phone or tablet.
- Open your ANZ goMoney app on your device.
- Login to ANZ goMoney;
- Tap Settings then Notifications
- Select your alert type ‘Deposit Alert’ or 'Balance Alert'
- Select the account you’d like to create the alert for from the list of eligible accounts.
- Enter the amount you’d like to get alerts for. (For 'Deposit Alerts' if you enter $10, you’ll get notified every time a deposit lands in your account that is $10 or more. For 'Balance Alerts', if you enter $10, you'll get notified if a debit/withdrawal against the account causes the available balance to drop below $10).
- Tap ‘Done’.
Your device will now get a notification for the transaction amount you set up.