Update your name

Last updated: 23/08/2017 04.35 PM

How can I update my name?

If you have legally changed your name due to marriage/divorce or by statutory declaration, you will need to visit any ANZ branch in New Zealand with photo ID and documentation of the change (e.g. marriage certificate or deed poll).

If there is an obvious misspelling on an account or card, you will need to contact us.


Contact us

  • Call us on 0800 269 296. If you are overseas, call +64 4 470 3142 (toll charges apply)
  • Send us a Bank Mail request via ANZ Internet Banking
  • visit any ANZ branch in New Zealand with photo ID

Contact us

By phone

on 0800 269 296

6am to 12 midnight,
7days a week


Contact us online

Visit an ANZ branch

Find your nearest branch